Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday was a Day of Social Networking, Facebook, Twitter, Associated Press

I have been busy over at Facebook I really do not have a presence there, but I am working on it. It is so tedious looking for friends at some of these social networking sites. I am hoping that if I can be friends with 15 to 20 people a day...oh, my god I will have to work harder than that. I have over 4600 friends at Myspace and over 900 followers at Twitter.
At Twitter, I had to stop following over 500 people! Why? Because Twitter has instituted a rule that you can no longer follow 2000 people than those that are following you. I therefore had to quit following 500 people, mostly those that were no longer active on Twitter.
I was also doing some social networking for my Associated Content writing at Ning.com. The summer will be spent doing quite a bit of social networking, so this is the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment